Wednesday, November 7, 2012

LIFE

Hi,

Today I thought of dying by hanging, so I prepared everything (rope) and made ready.

But before that I thought I taking a chance, so I took two bits of paper, in one of the chit I wrote "LIFE" and in the other chit I wrote "DEATH".

then I mixed them and with my closed eyes thinking of my DAD I took one of the chit and when I opened it....

It was "LIFE", I expected to come "DEATH" but only "LIFE", don't know why!

I think there are much more things(bad) which I have to face in this life again.

I think I have to try it again everyday, til I get "DEATH" message.

I shall be waiting for that day.


I fed up with this fucking "LIFE".

I don't want to live, because just because of me, everyone at home is very Disturbed and very upset on me.

So, if I am dead, may be they will not be disturbed any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment